Al Azeem is Offering Himalayan Bath Salt
- Himalayan Bath Salt becomes a powerful detoxifies as this ionic salt solution helps to extract the toxins out of your skin and tissues. The Himalayan salt penetrates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and nourished.
- Soaking in a Himalayan salt crystal bath is like soaking in an ocean of energy. As your body organs resonate with the natural frequency of the minerals in the salt bath, your body is being recharged, boosting metabolism and triggering its self-healing powers.
- Promotes better skin hydration, leaving your skin softer and smoother. The salt gets stored in the upper layer of the skin, which plumps up your skin and creates a natural protective film on the skin and prevents the skin from dryness.
- Helps to heal and bring relief to irritating and painful skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis, as it helps to promote better skin hydration. It is also effective against insect bites and blisters
- Helps to relax and provide relief to cramped muscles and muscle aches, due to the presence of calcium and other trace minerals. It can also help strengthen bones, skin, and connective tissues that may contribute to body soreness.
HOW TO PREPARE A HIMALAYAN SALT BATH
Step 1: Cleanse body with a shower or bath before the Himalayan Bath Salt.
Step 2: Prepare a hot bath where the temperature makes you sweat without being straining on the body. Grab a glass of cold water and place it beside your tub to keep yourself hydrated.
Step 3: Dissolve the Himalayan Bath Salts while the tub is filling up to ensure that the salt is evenly mixed and dissolved. (Use whole jar or more than half.)
Step 4: Soak in bath for 30 minutes. Add peppermint essential Oil to for a soothing scent to increase relaxation.
Step 5: Slowly get out of bath. No need to rinse off, just pat dry.